Reporting & Interpretation
Metabolon’s bespoke data reporting and interpretation solutions allow you to customize how you visualize your Global Discovery Panel results, ensuring maximum value, utility, and applicability of your data. You won’t just see a table with endless columns and values—you’ll see data you can understand, interpret, and use to further your research objectives. Enjoy on-demand access to your data through the always-on MyMetabolon digital portal, where you can view, analyze, and visualize your data as well as custom data reports created just for you by Metabolon scientists.
Global Discovery Panel Includes Full Interpretation and Consultative Support
At Metabolon, our scientists are with you every step of the way—including data interpretation and analysis. Through the MyMetabolon client portal, you can access:
- Customized interpretation by our experienced team of over 20 PhD-level study directors, leveraging our proprietary biochemical pathway knowledgebase and powerful bioinformatics
- A comprehensive summary of actionable biological insights and recommended next steps
- Statistical analysis (t-tests, ANOVA, repeated measures analysis, etc.) performed by our experienced informatics team
- Fully customizable data visualizations, including biochemical pathway analysis, that can be exported in a high-resolution, publication-ready format
You’ll also receive a Client Data Table (CDT), which contains all of the metabolite data acquired from your samples in an easy to import and export format, facilitating analysis with third-party tools such as R and Python. Additionally, we offer post-project support and live consultation with your study director to help answer any questions and inform your next research steps.
Complex Lipids and Targeted Panel Reporting
When you run your samples on the Complex Lipid Targeted Panel or other Targeted Panels and Assays with Metabolon, you’ll get the same level of start-to-finish support as you do when performing Global Discovery Panels—including easy-to-understand, usable data interpretation and visualization.
- Your sample analysis report will include absolute quantification measurements with descriptions of reference chemicals and matrices used during sample analysis
- The Complex Lipid Targeted Panel includes access to the Surveyor data visualization tool
- Custom Panels include the final protocol and method validation report
Although statistical analysis and visualization are not included with the Complex Lipid Targeted Panel or other Targeted Panels, the Client Data Table (CDT) can be seamlessly integrated into third-party statistical analysis packages such as R and Python.
See how Metabolon can advance your path to preclinical and clinical insights
Once you see the full value of metabolomics, the only remaining question is who does it best? While many laboratories have metabolite profiling or analytical chemistry capabilities, comprehensive metabolomics technologies are extremely rare. Accurate, unbiased metabolite identification across the entire metabolome introduces signal-to-noise challenges that very few labs are equipped to handle. Also, translating massive quantities of data into actionable information is slow, if not impossible, for most because proper interpretation takes two things that are in short supply: experience and a comprehensive database.
Only Metabolon has all four core metabolomics capabilities
Ability to interrogate thousands of metabolites across diverse biochemical space, revealing new insights and opportunities
Partner with Metabolon to access:
A library of 5,400+ known metabolites, 2,000 in human plasma, all referenced in the context of biochemical pathways
- That’s 5x the metabolites of the closest competitor
Unparalleled depth and breadth of experience analyzing and interpreting metabolomic data to find meaningful results
- 10,000+ projects with hundreds of clients
- 2,000+ publications covering 500 diseases, including numerous peer-reviewed journals such as Cell, Nature and Science
- Nearly 40 PhDs in data science, molecular biology, and biochemistry
Using our robust platform and visualization tools, our experts are uniquely able to tell you more about your molecule and develop assay panels to help you zero in on the results you need.
Related Metabolomics Resources
Talk with an expert
Request a quote for our services or more information on sample types and handling procedures, need a letter of support, or simply have questions about how metabolomics can advance your research.
617 Davis Drive, Suite 100
Morrisville, NC 27560
P.O. Box 110407
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
+1 (919) 572-1711