Our work measures inputs from internal and external factors such as health, disease, nutrition, microbiome, medication, pollution, and more, to drive success in answering scientific questions about health and disease.
Every day, we accelerate research that leads to successes in biopharma, population health, consumer products, agriculture, wellness, and academic and government research sectors. This work has enabled modern science to gain a foothold in our understanding of complex disease, ultimately leading to the creation of new treatments that impact individuals and communities globally. Our scalable, customizable metabolomics solutions provide support across the research continuum from discovery through clinical trials, to in-market life cycle management.
- Our metabolomics platform offers the most sensitive and complete data analysis methods for detecting biochemical change to deliver the most complete view of the phenotype
- We set the standard for functional metabolite identification by offering four core capabilities – our 4Cs approach delivers on Coverage, Competency, Comparability, and Capacity
- Metabolon’s established expert view on metabolomics has been published in 2,000+ publications
- Metabolon provides quality control at every stage. Our rigorous data governance program and adherence to important U.S. federal and International standards and regulations to provide the precision and reproducibility necessary for your study success
- Our bioinformatics techniques like machine learning and artificial intelligence provide a broader view, allowing our team of Data and Translational Science experts to interpret real-world insights and get to the root of your biological questions
- With approximately 10,000 completed projects behind us, our institutional knowledge is unmatched
The Science of Life
- Our commitment to client success begins with the study design consult – Metabolon’s integrated workflows go beyond the data to deliver interpretation and actionable biological insights for customers
- We are pioneering the science of metabolomics and deciphering mysteries of health – like the microbiome – where our unique view of the metabolome provides the language of pathways that influence disease and health
Rohan (Ro) F. Hastie, Ph.D.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Gerald (Gerry) M. Haines II
Chief Financial Officer
Rangaprasad (Ranga) Sarangarajan, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer
Proprietary Metabolite Library
Our team, our values
Our team works tirelessly every day to enable scientific discoveries that make a difference. We are committed to hard work, excellence and success through collaboration at every level. Our shared devotion to being the best at what we do to make a positive difference unites the contribution of every individual. These are the characteristics of our values: Purpose, Performance and Passion.
Enlighten your research, accelerate your discovery.
Talk with an expert
Request a quote for our services or more information on sample types and handling procedures, need a letter of support, or simply have questions about how metabolomics can advance your research.
617 Davis Drive, Suite 100
Morrisville, NC 27560
P.O. Box 110407
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
+1 (919) 572-1711